Thursday 4 July 2013

Video CV


I have been somewhat AWOL this week due to a project that I have been working on. For anyone who knows me/has read my 101 list closely, it is common knowledge that I do NOT have a job. However, this is something that I have desperately been trying to remedy. I've sent out a lot of CVs and also signed up for recruitment websites, but nothing has really worked out for me. Therefore, I decided that I would try something a little bit different, rather than just sending out speculative applications to companies I really wanted to work for and it just sitting in "jobs@nevergettingread.com" inboxes.

So, I decided to make a video CV in which I went out onto the streets of London and tried my best to persuade absolute strangers to hold my board and let me film them. The quality is pretty awful, as is the editing (apart from the fancy stuff that my friend, Will, did), but I think you get the picture.

So, without further ado, here is the masterpiece:


Also, a MASSIVE thank you to my friend, Kizzle (who is a teacher so has to use her online alias) for traipsing round London with me and helping me convince strangers to get involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment